TEMPO HOSPITALITY CONSULTING may change this agreement at any time. Your continued access and use of the you professional service will be your acceptance of the changed agreement.
This confidentiality agreement is entered into by and between YOU and TEMPO HOSPITALITY CONSULTING in your role as a person with access to the TEMPO HOSPITALITY CONSULTING website. In the statements below, YOU and TEMPO HOSPITALITY CONSULTING are referred to individually as the “Party” and together as the “Parties.”
Since the Parties agree to enter into a confidentiality arrangement where information is shared, the Parties acknowledge that any information or data, whether printed, written, oral or electronically stored or reproduced is confidential, and that both Parties intend that the information remain confidential (“Confidential Material”). The confidential information maybe provided voluntarily or in response to specific inquiry, which may include to the extent allowed by law. Please read the following for specifics of the terms of the Confidentiality Agreement.
What You Should Know
The information on the TEMPO HOSPITALITY CONSULTING website is for general information purposes, as a convenience to our clients. The material is not a substitute for getting advice from one of our professionals regarding your account. TEMPO HOSPITALITY CONSULTING is not engaged in rendering any legal or medical services by placing this general information material on this website. TEMPO HOSPITALITY CONSULTING will not be liable for any damages arising out of the use of this website, or any other hyper-linked website. This includes, any lost profits, business interruption, loss of programs or data on your equipment, or otherwise, even if TEMPO HOSPITALITY CONSULTING is advised of the possibility of such damage. Information contained on this website will be changed and/or updated without notice. Therefore, information contained on the TEMPO HOSPITALITY CONSULTING website may be out of date at any given time. TEMPO HOSPITALITY CONSULTING may also make improvements and/or changes to the website at any time without notice.
Agreement with TEMPO HOSPITALITY CONSULTING
This agreement is between you and TEMPO HOSPITALITY CONSULTING. TEMPO HOSPITALITY CONSULTING is the provider of online information on our services. When you have authorized access to your group specific information on the TEMPO HOSPITALITY CONSULTING website, you agree to the following:
Information Systems Disclosure
TEMPO HOSPITALITY CONSULTING may deny access to its information to anyone at any time for any reason.
TEMPO HOSPITALITY CONSULTING has the right to access, read, copy, delete, and give out TEMPO HOSPITALITY CONSULTING information. TEMPO HOSPITALITY CONSULTING has the right to inspect any and all files stored or transmitted by you or TEMPO HOSPITALITY CONSULTING when using this website.
- You will not use the TEMPO HOSPITALITY CONSULTING website and computing resources to violate the laws and regulations of the United States or any other nation, state, city, province, or jurisdiction.
- You will maintain privacy and will not use or give out any information of TEMPO HOSPITALITY CONSULTING or its Business Associates.
- You will immediately report to TEMPO HOSPITALITY CONSULTING any activity you suspect is fraudulent or that threatens the security of TEMPO HOSPITALITY CONSULTING and/or its Business Associates.
Consent to Electronic Transactions
I, the User, and TEMPO HOSPITALITY CONSULTING acknowledge and agree that all electronic transactions of information made during the term of this Agreement are binding by law. I understand that my consent, when issued electronically by use of my personal information or passwords, bears the same legal authority as my written signature and is binding by law.
I, the User, understand that I may NOT copy, print, and/or store any of the information that appears on the web screens of any page on the TEMPO HOSPITALITY CONSULTING website
If paper documentation is needed I, the User, understand that I am responsible for requesting the information from TEMPO HOSPITALITY CONSULTING by e-mailing through the contact web area. I and TEMPO HOSPITALITY CONSULTING agree that certain minimum hardware and software are needed to make electronic transactions of information. I may terminate this Agreement if I am not able to communicate electronically under these or any new technical requirements.
TEMPO HOSPITALITY CONSULTING:
- Does not take responsibility or risk for my computer use.
- Does not make any warranties, representations, or endorsements about the use of the TEMPO HOSPITALITY CONSULTING website, or any information or service provided through the TEMPO HOSPITALITY CONSULTING website, and will not be liable for any cost or damage from my use of the TEMPO HOSPITALITY CONSULTING website.
- Does not warrant the accuracy, completeness, timeliness, or usefulness of any information, opinions, advice, services, or any other information provided through the TEMPO HOSPITALITY CONSULTING website. If questions arise based on the information displayed on the TEMPO HOSPITALITY CONSULTING website I, the User, understand that I am responsible for contacting TEMPO HOSPITALITY CONSULTING by e-mail.
- Is not responsible for any changes required by my Internet Service Provider (ISP.)
- Will not be liable to me or anyone else for decisions made or actions taken by me or anyone else based on the information provided on the TEMPO HOSPITALITY CONSULTING website. When making decisions based on the information displayed on the TEMPO HOSPITALITY CONSULTING website I, the User, understand that I am responsible for contacting TEMPO HOSPITALITY CONSULTING by e-mail to discuss my practice management decisions as needed.
Will not be liable to me or any other person for any types of damages or losses of any character related to the use of the TEMPO HOSPITALITY CONSULTING website.
Web Confidentiality Agreement
Commitment to Confidentiality
Confidentiality is a top priority at TEMPO HOSPITALITY CONSULTING. We are committed to ensuring the security and confidentiality of all Electronic Information on the TEMPO HOSPITALITY CONSULTING website. The following agreement describes how we conduct electronic business with you through this website.
Privacy and Confidentiality Standards
I, the User, understand that I may NOT copy, print, and/or store on my local computer any of the information that appears on the web screens of any page on the TEMPO HOSPITALITY CONSULTING website.